1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you accept that we will process your personal data as defined in this Policy..
Corporate name: Ballester-Olmos Soluciones Integrales, S.L.
Trade name: bbo
Address: Carrer d'Albuixech, 8 - Bajo izq 1, 46021 Valencia
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest possible quality standards, which includes processing your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes it was collected for.
- Limitation of the Purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the purposes declared and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will maintain your personal data accurate and up-to-date.
- Data security: We apply organisational and technical measures that are suitable and proportional to the risks in order to guarantee that your data does not suffer any damage, such as unauthorised access or distribution, accidental or illicit destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other type of illicit processing.
- Access and rectification: We avail of means to permit access or rectification of your data when considered appropriate.
- Conservation: We store your personal data in a legal and appropriate way and only for as long as necessary for the purposes it was collected for.
- International transfers: in the case that your data is transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be suitably protected.
- Third parties: Access to and transfer of the personal data to third parties is undertaken in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the suitable contractual guarantees.
- Direct marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation in terms of advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
We also automatically collect data regarding your visit to our website as described in the cookies policy.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data is being collected and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data with the purpose of:
- Providing information, services, products, relevant information and new elements in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data can be processed provided that:
- You have given your consent for the purposes of processing. Of course, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Due to legal requirement.
- Due to the existence of a legitimate interest which will not be affected by your privacy rights, such as the sending of commercial information either through subscription to our newsletter or due to your condition as a customer.
- Due to being necessary for the provision of some of our services through a contractual relationship between us and you.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to Ballester-Olmos Soluciones Integrales, S.L. for the provision of various services in our role as Data Processors. The company will not transfer your data unless legally obliged to do so.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
With regards to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information included in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data where inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Erase your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR..
If you have granted your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a communication, duly motivated and accredited, to email@example.com.
You also have the right to file a complain with the relevant Control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing is not in line with valid regulation.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of the Policy complement, and do not replace, any other requirement existing under the applicable data protection act, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and the company can modify it at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any change and request that you read this more recent version of our Policy and confirm acceptance.